The terms “You,” “Your,” “Yours” and “User” refer to the entity/person/organization using our Site.
When this Policy mentions “We”, “Us,” and “Our” it refers to JSC Ltetail and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allows us to comply with our legal obligations.
– Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Username, and Password.
– Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
– Payment Information. To order and use features of the Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Credit or debit card number, Credit or debit card type, Credit or debit card expiration date, Billing address, Name, and surname.
– Login information. We collect Login information if You are logging into our account with Authentication Data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Site or contact us directly we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act on our Site, the services You use, and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
– Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Clickstream data, and Date/time stamps.
– Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
– Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with the Site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Site. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information please visit this site.
– Publicly available personal Information.
3. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
– to identify a user;
– to create an account;
– to create a trusted environment;
– to create statistics and analyze the market;
– to stay connected;
– to customize marketing;
– to send billing information;
– to manage user orders;
– to contact the user;
– to improve services;
– to ensure data security and prevent fraud;
– to comply with applicable laws;
– to request feedback;
– to post testimonials;
– to provide support.
We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
4. DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by updating your preferences in your account, following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email, sending an email to [email protected], clicking on a link for that purpose at the bottom of our e-mail with the newsletters.
5. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties that we use to provide and support our Services:
– Invoicing and Billing company – PayPal;
– Invoicing and Billing company – Stripe;
– Retargeting platforms – Facebook Custom Audience;
– Retargeting platforms – Google Ads Remarketing;
– Analytics – Google Analytics.
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
– where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order, or other judicial authorization;
– in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements;
– in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring, or other reorganization of a business;
– to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services;
– and to protect the vital interests of an individual.
Cookies from our Site cannot be read by other Sites. Most browsers will accept cookies unless you change your browser settings to refuse them.
Cookies we use on our Site:
– Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They help us to show you the right information, customize your experience, and allow us to implement and maintain security features as well as to help us detect malicious activities. Without these cookies operation of the Website would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
7. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
This site and our Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Site or Services.
We will delete any information we discover is collected from a minor. Please contact us using the contact details below if you believe we might have information about a minor.
8. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data, or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us with any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe might contain sensitive data.
9. PAYMENT INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
– The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access the personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
– The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
– The right to object to the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
– The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event that your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
– The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand the erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
13. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 12. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
14. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at [email protected].