What is Berberine?
Berberine, an alkaloid found in plants like Goldenseal and Oregon grape, boasts a centuries-old history of medicinal use in China and India, primarily for combating infection and diarrhea. Modern science reveals its remarkable versatility and health benefits. Scroll down to explore all the benefits.
partiQlar Pure Berberine HCL capsules (vegan) contain Berberine Extract from Berberis Aristata (Bark) with the highest purity on the market — above 97%. Several scientific studies have investigated the bioavailability of berberine HCL, and results generally suggest that this form exhibits improved absorption compared to berberine alone. The enhanced bioavailability is a significant factor in the effectiveness of berberine. partiQlar Pure Berberine HCL is 3rd-party tested, sourced from a reliableand verified supplier, and produced in a USA FDA and NSF registered facility.
partiQlar Pure Berberine HCL
partiQlar Pure Resveratrol
Blood Sugar Control
Berberine has demonstrated efficacy in regulating blood glucose levels by activating AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) pathways.
Studies suggest that berberine can help lower cholesterol levels by inhibiting the enzyme PCSK9 and promoting the uptake of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
Berberine exhibits anti-inflammatory effects through the modulation of various inflammatory pathways, including NF-κB and interleukin signaling.
Berberine’s broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties make it effective against various infections, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Berberine influences metabolism and adipogenesis, contributing to weight loss and the management of obesity-related conditions.
Some studies suggest that berberine may have neuroprotective properties, potentially benefiting cognitive function and brain health.
All of our products are free from:
Unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives
Trans fat &
colors, flavors & sweeteners
without any risk
We believe in our products and it is very important for us that you will be completely satisfied. This is why we offer a unique full 60-day money-back guarantee on all our products.
About Berberine HCL
Berberine in the hydrochloride (HCL) form has been studied for its potential to improve bioavailability. The addition of hydrochloride is believed to enhance the absorption of berberine in the gastrointestinal tract, addressing the challenge of berberine’s relatively low natural bioavailability. The hydrochloride salt form is often used to increase the solubility and stability of berberine, making it more readily absorbed by the body.
See what our customers have to say about
PartiQlar Pure Berberine HCL
– Check out our Science page, where we’ve written a detailed and easy-to-understand description of what Berberine.
– Berberine is an isoquinoline alkaloid (phytochemicals found in a number of plants) with a bright yellow color and bitter taste. It is commonly found in the root, rhizome, and stem bark of the Chinese herb Coptis chinensisand other Berberis plants. It has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, particularly in Chinese and Ayurvedic traditions.
– Yes, some studies suggest that berberine may have potential benefits for weight loss. Berberine has been investigated for its impact on various metabolic processes, including its ability to enhance insulin sensitivity, regulate blood sugar levels, and influence the metabolism of fats.
– Berberine exhibits various effects, including blood sugar regulation for improved insulin sensitivity, potential cholesterol management, implications for weight loss and metabolism regulation, anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial activity against bacteria, viruses, and fungi, and ongoing research into potential neuroprotective effects.
– Yes, Berberine has been found to have an anti-aging effect on skin. Berberine prevents TPA-induced ERK activation and AP-1 DNA binding activity, which can prevent skin inflammation and degradation of extracellular matrix proteins.
– No, on the contrary, according to some studies, Berberine can potentially lower estrogen.
– The appropriate dosage of berberine can vary depending on factors such as the specific health goal, individual health status, and the form of berberine used in the supplement. However, typical dosages used in clinical studies range from 500 mg to 1500 mg per day.
– Take berberine supplements with meals to minimize digestive discomfort and enhance absorption. If your daily dosage is higher, consider dividing it into two or three doses throughout the day for more stable levels. Aim for consistency by taking berberine at the same time each day